Sony Starvis Motorised 2.7-13.5mm 1080P Resolution IR
Bullet Camera in Grey
Combining the latest Smart IR Black Film Technology, improved IR LEDs and IR cut filters these CCTV cameras produce some of the best CCTV images available.
To find out more about this camera please call:
James or Kyle on 01748 811991
Stunning day time colour pictures and will produce colour images at dusk or in very low light conditions. When darkness falls these cameras come into their own with vastly superior black and white images
This camera supports the following video formats:
TVI 1080P, AHD 1080P, CVI 1080P and Analogue
These cameras have very sophisticated on screen display (OSD) menus. These menus are easily controlled from your DVR and are dispalyed on you Monitor for ease of adjusting settings. Adjusting these settings will allow you to tailor the cameras performance to suit its environment.
The OSD set up allows you to adjust: white balance, backlight compensation, digital noise reduction, wide dynamic range, shutter speed, high level contrast, de fog, etc.
Robust weatherproof construction, suitable for indoor/outdoor use.
The cameras can be wall, soffit or ceiling mounted.
Fitted with a motorised 2.7-13.5mm lens giving a manually adjustable angle of view from between 88 to 22 degrees.
Deep base option for making installation neat & tidy.
This camera is about the same size as our varifocal ball dome but also has
an extension arm.
Easy to install using traditional RG59 coax, Cat 5, Cat 6 for video signal transmission. Camera video signal cable runs of up to 300m without the need of signal amplifiers.
These cameras are 12v DC avoiding the need for mains wiring. The maxiumum cable run from the power supply adaptor to the camera is 100m
These cameras have industry standard BNC female and DC Sockets fittings on the end of the camera fly lead.
• 1/2.8 Sony IMX290 2.13 mega pixel cmos sensor
• TVI, AHD, CVI, Analogue Video output selectable.
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 1080P HD
• Motorised 2.7-13.5mm Megapixel Lens (5x Zoom)
• IP66 rated can be used indoor or outdoor
• 4pcs x 42µ IR Led for night vision
• Fitted with IR cut filter for crisper night time images
• 12v DC 700ma consumption IR on
• Industry standard connections, BNC video out, DC socket 12v DC power in.
• OSD On screen display allowing the picture parameters to be individually adjusted
• Supports UTC function. The OSD menu can be controlled directly from any DVR that is UTC compatible, this greatly improves the convenience setting up the camera`s picture parameters. For the DVR to control the OSD menu the protocol should be set to coaxitron.
• Size: 220mm diameter x 80mm high x 80mm Wide