0174 881 1991
5MP 2.8-12mm Varifocal 40m IR Bullet, Supports TVI, AHD, CVI and Analogue Outputs. Grey
NEW 5MP Resolution Motorised IR Bullet with Smart IR Technology in Grey
To find out more about this camera please call: James or Kyle on 01748 811991
5MP giving you 2560 x 1960 effective pixels!!
Our NEW 5MP (2560 x 1960) Varifocal CCTV Camera comes with a varifocal 2.8-12mm lens giving you a wide angle of view and 40m of IR illumination at night using the 42pcs x 4µ infrared LEDs. Combining the Smart IR Black Film and improved LEDs, this camera has the capability to give you crisp and clear black and white images at night. This camera is made from robust weatherproof metal meaning the camera is IP66 rated so it can be used either indoor or outdoor. Great to be used looking over any driveway, front door, inside an office etc.
This camera has the capability to support different video formats: 5MP TVI, 5MP AHD, 4MP CVI and Analogue Signals. This means if you currently already have a 5MP recorder, all you need to do it select the output of the camera to match your recorder and this camera will work no problem.
These cameras have very sophisticated on screen display (OSD) menus. These menus are easily controlled from our XVRs or via using the toggle switch on the camera fly lead. Camera menus are displayed on you monitor for ease of adjusting settings. Adjusting these settings will allow you to tailor the cameras performance to suit its environment. The OSD set up allows you to adjust: white balance, backlight compensation, digital noise reduction, wide dynamic range, shutter speed, high level contrast, de fog, etc.
The camera can be wall, soffit or ceiling mounted depending on where you would like the camera to go. To ensure an easy installation we also offer a deep base option. Deep Bases can help a camera to protrude from a surface. The biggest advantage of using a deep base is that they help to protect your connections or excess cable from the weather.
The connections on the camera are industry standard BNC Female and DC Socket are both fitted to the end of the camera fly lead. For easy installation we always recommend using traditional RG59 coax. You can also use Cat5e or Cat6 to transmit the video signal. The camera needs have a 12v DC feed to work. The maximum able run from the power supply adaptor to the camera is 100m.
• 1/3" OV mega pixel cmos sensor
• TVI, AHD, CVI, Analogue Video output selectable.
• Resolution: 2560 x 1960, 5MP HD
• Varifocal 2.8-12mm Megapixel Lens
• IP66 rated can be used indoor or outdoor
• 42pcs x 4µ IR Led for night vision
• Fitted with IR cut filter for crisper night time images
• 12v DC 800ma consumption IR on
• Industry standard connections, BNC video out, DC socket 12v DC power in.
• OSD On screen display allowing the picture parameters to be individually adjusted
• Supports UTC function. The OSD menu can be controlled directly from any DVR that is UTC compatible, this greatly improves the convenience setting up the camera's picture parameters. For the DVR to control the OSD menu the protocol should be set to coaxitron.
• Size: 90mm diameter x 92mm high x 211mm width